Who is the data controller of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be included for processing, with the data controller being CAUCHOS PUNTES, S.L., holder of VAT number B50030873 and registered address at Ctra. de Valencia km. 6,1, 50410 de Cuarte de Huerva (ZARAGOZA).
You can contact us by calling 976463085 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Why do we collect your data?
This website collects personal data from various forms. The data requested on each form are those required for the purpose for which they are collected. Processing is necessary for the following reasons:
- CONTACT FORM: Data are gathered from this form to respond to any questions / consultations and to send the information requested to the user using the email address or telephone number given on the form.
- ELECTRONIC MAIL: If a user contacts us through the email given on the website, their data will be processed to respond to any questions / consultations and send them the information requested on to the email address from which the question / consultation originated.
- SOFTWARE FORM: Data are gathered from this form so the user can use the software. Sending the data means we can provide access (free or paid) once you have provided your financial details, which are used to invoice software usage.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION FORM: The reason for gathering data from this form is to subscribe the user to the company newsletter, which will provide the user with information about company offers, promotions and activities undertaken. Once registered, the user will receive an email to confirm their subscription.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: Data are gathered from this form to manage and process purchases made by the user. Purchases may only be made by registered users. By registering, the user can make future purchases by accessing their account with a username and password. Aside from making purchases, the user can check their purchase history, etc. Moreover, by means of this form, the user can register for the company newsletter, which will provide them with information on company offers, promotions, products, activities undertaken, etc. Once registered, the user will receive an email to confirm their subscription.
- COMMENTS FORM: Data are gathered from this form so the user can comment on the posts published. Upon receiving the form, the moderator will review the post and publish it alongside the user’s name.
What type of data are processed?
The data collected include but are not limited to are identifiers, which may be: Name and surname; Telephone number; Postal address; Company; Email; and the IP address accessing the form from which the data is collected.
How long do we store your data?
For purchases made through the online store, the personal data you provide will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. Upon the conclusion of the contractual relationship, the data will be kept for as long as legal obligations require in order to respond to potential incidents in the services undertaken. Once the liabilities arising from these legal obligations have expired, then the data is eliminated.
For all personal data necessary to send business correspondence and for all the data obtained from the other forms, we retain your personal data from the moment you give your consent until you retract your consent or request processing be limited. In these cases, your data will be blocked for the legally required period.
Do we profile your data?
The details entered by the user will not be used to make automated decisions or for profiling.
What legitimises the data processing?
Legitimisation for processing your data comes from express consent given through a positive and affirmative action (completing the corresponding form and ticking the acceptance field for this policy) when providing us with your personal data. The user must complete the mandatory fields to be able to send the filled form, otherwise the forms cannot be sent.
Processing of data sent via the email address given on the website are legitimised by the legitimate interest of our company to respond to communications received.
To whom are your data transferred?
No transfer/international transfer of data is expected, save those authorised by tax, trade or telecommunications law, and those cases where a legal authority orders us to do so.
Which third parties provide services on this website?
For this website to operate, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are in the EU. Secure protocols are used to ensure data are sent across an encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
As a user you are entitled to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Ask for them to be deleted when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case CAUCHOS PUNTES, S.L. will cease to process them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The user may revoke consent at any time.
The user may exercise his or her rights by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Ctra. de Valencia km. 6,1, 50410 de Cuarte de Huerva (ZARAGOZA), attaching a photocopy of his or her ID card and indicating the right to be exercised.
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
CAUCHOS PUNTES, S.L. has all the security measures in place to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data and to prevent access by unauthorised third parties.
What security measures do we have in place?
Within our commitment to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we have adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data and prevent them being altered, lost, processed or accessed without authorisation, given the state-of-art in the technology, the type of data stored and the risks to which they are exposed per Article 32 of the GDPR EU 679/2016.
How do our social networks work?
Our social networks can be used to share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest time possible.
We want it to be a space for everybody to enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules for harmony:
- You are responsible for the content you post; be sure not to violate any right, law or regulation.
- Be careful with wording and tone, and refrain from publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make illegal, offensive or discriminatory comments about others.
- Refrain from making fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
- We do not allow spam or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not have conversations with profiles that we consider may be false.
Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the views of our company.
Your comments may be deleted, hidden or blocked if they do not comply with the ‘House Rules’. Anyone who posts content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.
No enviamos spam, damos nuestra palabra.